Paraprofessional/Teacher's Assistant - $18-$25/hour
PHRS has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
We are still accepting submissions for the 2022-2023 school year. Our client is seeking Paraprofessionals or Teacher's Assistants to work in the Fall River area.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide behavioral redirection, academic, and emotional support to students with autism and learning or mental disabilities.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* A passion for serving student's with special needs
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent
* Minimum of six (6) months' of classroom experience or similar professional setting
* Minimum of six (6) months' experience working with children with autism or developmental and intellectual disabilities
* Ability to maintain and exhibit patience and understanding at all times
* Fingerprint clearance card
* Current CPR /First Aid Certification
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, peers, parents and staff members.
*Compensation rate varies depends on experience, education and ability.
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for daily substitute positions with School Districts. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children's educational experience by helping school systems provide highly
skilled, committed, and caring education professionals to the classroom and support function
Special Education Teacher - $35.00/hour
Fall River, MA, 02722, United States
Ashland, MA, 01721, United States
Teacher's Assistant/Paraprofessional - $18-$25/hour
Stoneham, MA, 02180, United States
Paraprofessional - Fall 2023
Chelmsford, MA, 01824, United States
Instructional Aide/ Para/ Teachers Assistant - ESY/ Summer school Staff Urgently Needed!
Malden, MA, 02148, United States