Registered Behavior Technician - RBT
PHRS has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
*Develops an understanding of the student's accommodations, modifications, goals, and objectives as stated on the IEP.
*Assists in implementation of 1: 1 or small group behavioral instructional strategies, accommodations, modifications, and organizational skills.
*Collects baseline data to be provided to teacher(s) and behavioral specialist(s) as necessary.
*Support students' behavioral issue
CLIENT'S REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
Applicants must meet one of the below requirements for consideration
* Minimum of two (2) years work experience in the provision of behavioral health services
* Bachelor's Degree in a Human Service related field including Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Education, Criminal Justice, Human Services, Behavioral Health, or other social services related field.
* Certification as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
* Certification as a Board Certified Autism Technician (BCAT)
* Previous verifiable work experience as a Therapeutic Support Staff (TSS) in PA
Precision Human Resource Solutions' (PHRS) mission is to create staffing solutions that help districts focus their energy on the provision of quality education for their students, which in turn strengthens our families and communities.
Arlington, MA, 02476, United States
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Technician
Lexington, MA, 01731, United States
Full Time and Substitute Paraprofessionals/Teacher's Aide Openings- $18.50/hr
Chelmsford, MA, 01824, United States
School Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) *Immediate Need/Start*
Brockton, MA, 02302, United States
Registered Nurse - $45-$55/hour
Dracut, MA, 02302, United States