Special Education Paraprofessional - $18-$25
PHRS has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding opportunities.
Our client is seeking motivated Special Education Paraprofessionals to provide learning support.
* School hours (Monday to Friday)
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Assist Teacher coordinate and implement daily lesson plans and activities .
* Assist with maintaining developmentally appropriate classroom
* Keep Teacher informed of students' abilities and challenges while participating in classroom activities and events
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent (Associate's Degree preferred)
* Must be techically savvy
* Demonstrated ability to create and maintain a positve and engaging demeanor with students and parents/guardian.
*Compensation rate varies depends on experience, education and ability.
Precision Human Resource Solutions' (PHRS) mission is to create staffing solutions that help districts focus their energy on the provision of quality education for their students, which in turn strengthens our families and communities.
Special Education Teacher - $35+/hour
Leominster, MA, 01453, United States
Special Education Teacher - start NOW
Townsend, MA, 01867, United States
Teacher's Assistant/Paraprofessional - $18-$25/hour
Stoneham, MA, 02180, United States
Special Education Teacher -$35/hour- Ugently Hiring!
Framingham, MA, 01701, United States
Daily Substitute Teacher - $124.10
Newton, MA, 01464, United States