Special Education Paraprofessional/ABA - $18-$25 - ESY Summer School
With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding opportunities.
We have several Clients - Schools that are seeking Special Education Paraprofessionals. This will be for Elementary, Middle and High school age students.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Assist Teacher, coordinate and implement daily lesson plans and activities .
* Assist with maintaining developmentally appropriate classroom
* Keep Teacher informed of students' abilities and challenges while participating in classroom activities and events
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent (Associate's Degree preferred)
* Must be techically savvy
* Demonstrated ability to create and maintain a positve and engaging demeanor with students and parents/guardian.
*Compensation rate varies depending on experience, education and ability.
* Establish a relationship with one of the largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Weekly compensation
* Flexible scheduling: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule; increase or decrease your schedule at your
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Precision Human Resource Solutions' (PHRS) mission is to create staffing solutions that help districts focus their energy on the provision of quality education for their students, which in turn strengthens our families and communities.
Instructional Aide/ Para/ Teachers Assistant - ESY/ Summer school Staff Urgently Needed!
Malden, MA, 02148, United States
Special Education Teacher - $35+/hour
Leominster, MA, 01453, United States
Special Education Teacher - start NOW
Townsend, MA, 01867, United States
Special Education Teacher -$35/hour- Ugently Hiring!
Framingham, MA, 01701, United States
SLP - Speech Language Therapist - ESY - 2 POSITIONS
Reading, MA, 01867, United States