Special Education Paraprofessional/Teaching Assistant
Precision HR is hiring Paraprofessionals/Teaching Assistants for our full-time, school-based positions in Chelmsford!
Pay is based on education and experience level and ranges from $18 - $22/hr
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* Support direct instruction to children individually, in small groups, and in classroom settings as guided by teachers.
* Provide assistance with classroom activities.
* Assists students with various needs including behavioral needs, severe medical and/or mobility needs, who are medically fragile, and/or students with disabilities receiving special education services.
* Observe and manage student behavior according to program procedures. Report progress and concerns to Site Supervisor.
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent (Associate's Degree preferred)
* Demonstrated ability to create and maintain a positve and engaging demeanor with students and parents/guardian.
* Experience with children in a professional setting
Full Time Paraprofessional $18-$22/hr
Westport, MA, 02790, United States
Teacher Aide/ Special Instructional Aide/ Paraprofessional $18-$22 Houlry Pay
Burlington, MA, 01805, United States
Teacher's Aide/Personal Care Assistant- $17/hr
Monroeville, PA, 15146, United States
Paraprofessionals/Teacher's Aides Full Time & Substitute - $19.05/hr
Tewksbury, MA, 01876, United States
Full Time Paraprofessionals/Teachers Aides (K thru 6th grade)-$18/hr
Bordentown, NJ, 08505, United States