Special Education Teacher - $35+/hour
PHRS has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking Special Education Teachers for Grades K-12 to provide service in the Leominster/Shirely MA area.
* School hours (Monday to Friday)
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Educate students diagnosed with moderate to severe disabilities
* Prepare daily lesson plans and teach scheduled lessons utilizing student's IEP
* Manage paperwork for each student: create, update, review and file IEP information and other associated paperwork.
* Attend and conduct and meetings with parents and staff regarding educational plans and make necessary adjustments throughout the year.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree (Master's Degree preferred)
* Special Education Certified (K-12)
* Must be DESE licensed
*Compensation rate varies depends on experience, education and ability.
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for daily substitute positions with School Districts. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly
skilled, committed, and caring education professionals to the classroom and support function
Nurse: Registered (RN)/Licensed Professional (LPN)
Leominster, MA, 01453, United States
Special Education Teacher -$35/hour- Ugently Hiring!
Framingham, MA, 01701, United States
Special Education Teacher - start NOW
Townsend, MA, 01867, United States
Special Education Teacher - $35.00/hour
Fall River, MA, 02722, United States
Daily Substitute Teacher - $124.10
Newton, MA, 01464, United States