Special Education Teachers needed school year 2023/2024 $30-$40 Hourly Pay
PHRS has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding opportunities.
We have several clients seeking licensed Special Education Teachers in the Westwood, MA. area and surrounding towns.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Teacher will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a developmentally appropriate classroom, and promoting emotional and social growth for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities. They will also:
* Plan and implement a program of study that meets the individual needs, abilities, and interests of all students assigned to the class.
* Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
* Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals
* Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects and the like, to communicate these objectives to students.
* Strive to implement by instruction and action the District's philosophy of education and instructional materials.
* Assist in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
* Establish and maintain cooperative relations with others.
* Perform such tasks and assume such responsibilities as directed by the Principal.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree with a record of personal, professional, and/or academic achievement
* MA Certification/ Valid Special Education Teacher License
* Demonstrated expertise in subject area
* Commitment to, and experience working with underserved communities (preferred)
* Determination to drive student achievement and set high expectations for all students
* The ability to motivate, support, and challenge students in a student-centered, standards-driven classroom community
* A positive mindset and a drive for personal excellence
* Solutions-oriented resiliency to respond positively and effectively to challenges
* Outstanding instructional skills driven by data and delivered through rigorous and engaging strategies
*Compensation rate varies depends on experience, education and ability.
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for daily substitute positions with School Districts. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly
skilled, committed, and caring education professionals to the classroom and support function
Special Education Licensed Teacher $30- $40 HOURLY PAY
Shirley, MA, 01464, United States
Cleveland, OH, 44109, United States
Columbus, OH, 43085, United States
Teacher Aide/ Special Instructional Aide/ Paraprofessional $18-$22 Houlry Pay
Burlington, MA, 01805, United States
Daily Substitute Teacher and Aides Daily pay $124.71
Newton, MA, 01464, United States