Teacher Aide/ Special Instructional Aide/ Paraprofessional $18-$22 Houlry Pay
PHRS has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding opportunities.
Our client is seeking motivated Special Education Paraprofessionals/ Instructional Aides to provide learning support.
* School hours (Monday to Friday)
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Assist Teacher coordinate and implement daily lesson plans and activities .
*Ideal candidate must be comfortable working with medically fragile school age children
* Assist with maintaining developmentally appropriate classroom
* Keep Teacher informed of students' abilities and challenges while participating in classroom activities and events
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent (Associate's Degree preferred)
* Must be techically savvy
* Demonstrated ability to create and maintain a positve and engaging demeanor with students and parents/guardian.
*Compensation rate varies depends on experience, education and ability.
Precision Human Resource Solutions' (PHRS) mission is to create staffing solutions that help districts focus their energy on the provision of quality education for their students, which in turn strengthens our families and communities.
Licensed Special Education Teachers $30-$40 Houlry Pay
Chelsea, MA, 02150, United States
Teachers Aide $18-$22 CALL US TODAY TO GET STARTED!
Waltham, MA, 02451, United States
TEACHERS AIDE $18-$22 Immediate HIRE
Somerville, MA, 02145, United States
Paraprofessionals/Teacher's Aides Full Time & Substitute - $19.05/hr
Tewksbury, MA, 01876, United States
Special Education Teacher's Aide - $17/hr FULL TIME
Bethel Park, PA, 15102, United States