Shirley, MA 01464
PHRS has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities. Our client is seeking a Special Education Teacher in Shirley, MA.SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Teacher will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a developmentally appropriate classroom, and promoting emotional and social growth for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities. They will also:
* Plan and implement a program of study that meets the individual needs, abilities, and interests of all students assigned to the class.
* Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
* Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals
* Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects and the like, to communicate these objectives to students.
* Strive to implement by instruction and action the District's philosophy of education and instructional materials.
* Assist in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
* Establish and maintain cooperative relations with others.
* Perform such tasks and assume such responsibilities as directed by the Principal.REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree with a record of personal, professional, and/or academic achievement
* MA Certification
* Demonstrated expertise in subject area
* Commitment to, and experience working with underserved communities (preferred)
* Determination to drive student achievement and set high expectations for all students
* The ability to motivate, support, and challenge students in a student-centered, standards-driven classroom community
* A positive mindset and a drive for personal excellence
* Solutions-oriented resiliency to respond positively and effectively to challenges
* Outstanding instructional skills driven by data and delivered through rigorous and engaging strategiesCOMPANY OVERVIEW
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for daily substitute positions with School Districts. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly
skilled, committed, and caring education professionals to the classroom and support function
Special Education Teacher
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc.
Contract Submit PHRS
Office Email: [email protected]
140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 024941
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.