Newton, MA 01464
PHRS has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities. We have several schools that we are working with that are seeking motivated Daily Substitute Teachers.HOURS
* School Hours (Monday to Friday)SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* In the absence of the classroom teacher, provide instruction and manage the learning environment.
* Review and implement regular teacher's routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
* Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
* Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
* Perform other duties as directed by school administrationQUALIFICATIONS:
*Current state substitute license in appropriate content area
*Knowledge of State Standards and Common Core Standards
*Ability to pass federal and state criminal background checks ABOUT US
Precision Human Resource Solutions' (PHRS) mission is to create staffing solutions that help districts focus their energy on the provision of quality education for their students, which in turn strengthens our families and communities.
Daily Substitute Teacher - $120.46/daily
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc.
Contract Submit PHRS
Office Email: [email protected]
140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 024941
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.