Framingham, MA 01701
PHRS has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding opportunities.One of our clients is seeking Special Education Teachers for Grades K-12 to provide service in the Framingham, MA. area.AVAILABLE HOURS
* School hours (Monday to Friday) SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Educate students diagnosed with moderate to severe disabilities
* Prepare daily lesson plans and teach scheduled lessons utilizing student's IEP
* Manage paperwork for each student: create, update, review and file IEP information and other associated paperwork.
* Attend and conduct and meetings with parents and staff regarding educational plans and make necessary adjustments throughout the year. REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Master's degree preferred)
* Special Education Certified (K-12)
* EXPERIANCE WITH EACH POSITION
*Compensation rate varies depends on experience, education and ability.ABOUT US
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for daily substitute positions with School Districts. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly
skilled, committed, and caring education professionals to the classroom and support function
Special Education Teacher -$35/hour
Special Education Teacher
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc.
Contract Submit PHRS
Office Email: [email protected]
140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 024941
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.