Dracut, MA 02302
PHRS has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities. Our Client is seeking Registered Nurses in Dracut, MA. SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide direct care to students
* Observe students for development and health patterns providing professional nursing judgement
* Implement care plans for students with chronic health problems and coordinate administration of medication within State law and Board policies
* Occassionaly accompany students on field trips
* Assess student’s health complaints and care for students with special healthcare needsREQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION FOR SCHOOL CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
* CNA Certification
* Minimum of one (1) year experience working with students or children (preferred)
* Curret CPR/First Aid certification
* Must be self-motivated with a positive, energetic, and professional demeanor
*Compensation rate varies depends on experience, education and ability.ABOUT US
Precision Human Resource Solutions' (PHRS) mission is to create staffing solutions that help districts focus their energy on the provision of quality education for their students, which in turn strengthens our families and communities.
Registered Nurse - $45-$55/hour
TEMP TO PERM
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc.
Contract Submit PHRS
Office Email: [email protected]
140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 024941
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.