Brighton, MA 02135
PHRS has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding opportunities. Our client is seeking a Special Education Teacher Aide , MA.SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a developmentally appropriate classroom, and promoting emotional and social growth for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities. They will also:
* Assist with implementing a program of study that meets the individual needs, abilities, and interests of all students assigned to the class.
* Help create classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
* Help guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals
* Assist with establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects and the like, to communicate these objectives to students.
* Strive to implement by instruction and action the District's philosophy of education and instructional materials.
* Help Establish and maintain cooperative relations with others.
* Perform such tasks and assume such responsibilities as directed by the Teacher.REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum High School Diploma with (at least) 6 months of experience
* ABA Certification
* A positive mindset and a drive for personal excellence
* Solutions-oriented resiliency to respond positively and effectively to challenges
*Compensation rate varies depending on experience, education and ability.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for daily substitute positions with School Districts. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly
skilled, committed, and caring education professionals to the classroom and support function
- Special Education Training
- ABA- Applied Behavior Analyst
- RBT REGISTERED BEHAVIORAL TECHNICIAN
- Para Professional Certification
Certified ABA - Teacher's Aide $18-$25 Ugently Hiring!
TEMP TO PERM
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc.
Contract Submit PHRS
Office Email: [email protected]
140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 024941
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.