Boston, MA 02461
PHRS has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities. Our client is seeking motivated EEC Teachers to provide learning support to classroom children.HOURS
* School Hours (Monday to Friday)SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Teacher and implement daily lesson plans and activities .
* Maintaining developmentally appropriate classroom
* Keep parents of students informed of abilities and challenges while participating in classroom activities and eventsREQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
*depending on the position a Bachelors or Masters degree will be required.
* Must be tech savvy
* Demonstrated ability to create and maintain a positive and engaging demeanor with students and parents/guardian.
*Compensation rate varies depends on experience, education and ability.
Must be EEC certifiedABOUT US
Precision Human Resource Solutions' (PHRS) mission is to create staffing solutions that help districts focus their energy on the provision of quality education for their students, which in turn strengthens our families and communities.
- EEC-MA-Early Edu & Child Care Background letter of suitability
- HT - Head Teacher
EEC Teachers Assistant - $18.00-$25.00
TEMP TO PERM
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc.
Contract Submit PHRS
Office Email: [email protected]
140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 024941
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.