Bethel Park, PA 15102
We are seeking Permanent Building and Day to Day Substitute Teachers with the Bethel Park School District. We can guarantee work every day, and compensation on a weekly basis!COMPENSATION
* Building Sub Teachers: $140/day
* Day to Day Sub Teacher pay rate is $110/daySUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* In the absence of the classroom teacher, provide instruction and manage the learning environment.
* Review and implement regular teacher's routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
* Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
* Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
* Perform other duties as directed by school administrationREQUIREMENTS
* Valid PA Teaching Certification for substitute teachers
* If you have a Bachelors degree- we can help you become emergency certified to sub teach if you do not have a certification
* Clearances must be current (within one year): PA State Criminal History Record, Child Abuse Report, and FBI Criminal History Report.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is a contracted provider for these substitute positions at the School District. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
Substitute Teacher (Building Sub and Day to Day Openings)- Bethel Park SD
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (WPA)
Office Email: [email protected]
600 North Bell Avenue, Building 2, Suite 240, Carnegie, PA 15106
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.