Taunton, MA 02149
Associate's Degree/Para Pro Test
PHRS has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term independent contract opportunities. Our client is seeking motivated Instructional Assistants to provide learning support.HOURS
* School Hours (Monday to Friday)SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Assist Teacher coordinate and implement daily lesson plans and activities .
* Assist with maintaining developmentally appropriate classroom
* Keep Teacher informed of students' abilities and challenges while participating in classroom activities and eventsREQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of an Associate's Degree or has passed Paraprofessional Pro Test
* Must be techically savvy
* Demonstrated ability to create and maintain a positve and engaging demeanor with students and parents/guardian.
*Compensation rate varies depends on experience, education and ability.ABOUT US
Precision Human Resource Solutions' (PHRS) mission is to create staffing solutions that help districts focus their energy on the provision of quality education for their students, which in turn strengthens our families and communities.
Instructional Assistant - $18-$25/hour
TEMP TO PERM
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc.
Contract Submit PHRS
Office Email: [email protected]
140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 024941
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.