Gibsonia, PA 15044
We are seeking Full Time School Custodians/Janitors for the 2022-2023 school year with Pine-Richland School DistrictHOURS & COMPENSATION
* Monday-Friday 3:30pm to Midnight (at the HS, MS and Elementary buildings)
* Part time opening is 330pm to 830pm SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintain cleanliness of classrooms, auditoriums, gyms, locker rooms, offices, hallways, lounges, cafeterias, bathrooms, utility rooms, lobbies, etc. Cleaning includes vacuuming, dusting, disinfecting bathrooms, dry mopping and wet mopping.
* Sanitize: disinfect and scrub drinking fountains, clean all bathrooms and locker room
* Clean, maintain and store equipment including daily cleaning of equipment
* Replenish supplies; including toilet paper, hand towels, hand soap and hand sanitizer.REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* All candidates must have cleaning or janitorial experience
* Must must be able to obtain or present clearances less than one year old: PA State Criminal History Record, Child Abuse Report,TB/Phys and FBI Criminal History Report.
* Ability to lift 40 LbsCOMPANY OVERVIEW
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for daily substitute positions with School Districts. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed, and caring education professionals to the classroom and support function
#building and grounds #housekeeping #buildingmaintenance #facilities
Full and Part Time School Custodian Opening-$14.60/hr
TEMP TO PERM
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (WPA)
Office Email: [email protected]
600 North Bell Avenue, Building 2, Suite 240, Carnegie, PA 15106
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.