Location: Willingboro, NJ 08046
Date Posted: 01/08/2019
Category: Public School
Education: HS Graduate/GED
Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed, and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
Garfield Park Academy is seeking Full Time Paraprofessionals located in Willingboro, NJ.
COMPENSATION AND SHIFT
* $16.30 per hour
* 7:40am to 2:50pm Mon-Fri
* Provide effective, evidence-based special education services for students in grades K-12 who have a history of learning, social, emotional and behavioral challenges.
* Assist with all aspects of the daily school routine inside and outside of the classroom.
* Assist with all aspects of the daily routine, including distributing and collecting supplies, keeping attendance records and grading quizzes as assigned.
* Assist the teacher in keeping order or handling emergency situations according to school policies.
* Participate in lunch room, recess, hall-monitoring and bus duties
* Perform other tasks as assigned by administration
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Must be able to attend a paid two week training orientation
* 60+ college credits or equivalent experience
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
* Able to maintain calm in emergency situations
Title: Full-Time Paraprofessional - Garfield Park Academy
Work Type: CONTRACT
Ref. No.: 1184207-2
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (NJ)
Contract Contact: NJ Careers
Office Email: InfoNJ@precisionhr.net
Office Phone: 888-773-7803
Office Address: One Woodbridge Center, Suite 512, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.