Location: South Orange, NJ
Date Posted: 02/01/2019
Category: Public School
Education: HS Graduate/GED
Precision HR is the contracted provider for these positions for South Orange- Maplewood School District. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
We are looking for a Substitute Para Professional Openings for South Orange- Maplewood School District!
Pay rate is $19/hr for the substitute positions.
* In the absence of the classroom aide is responsible for providing assistance instruction and managing in the learning environment.
* The substitute aide reports to the principal or designee at the location to which they are assigned.
* Day to day job duties of a substitute aide are determined by the classroom teacher or his/her designee, as they may vary depending upon the changing needs of the classroom(s), student(s), and/or school district.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Experience working with children with behavioral challenges, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and/or autism
* High School Diploma or its equivalency
* Ability to complete and pass clearances: FBI, Child Abuse (ACT 126), and Criminal
* Must be able to produce current medical/health documents including: physical examination, Tuberculosis/TB Skin Test, CPR, and First Aid Level 2 certification
If you are interested to learn more please send your resume or apply on line at www.precisionhr.net
Title: Substitute Para Professional
Work Type: CONTRACT
Ref. No.: 1183716-5
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (NJ)
Contract Contact: NJ Careers
Office Email: InfoNJ@precisionhr.net
Office Phone: 888-773-7803
Office Address: One Woodbridge Center, Suite 512, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.