Location: Wakefield, RI 02879
Date Posted: 02/01/2019
Category: Public School
Education: Bachelors Degree
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for these day to day Substitute Teacher positions at South Kingstown School District. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
We are looking for a day to day Substitute Teacher positions at South Kingstown School District
The pay rates are: $85 per day
In the absence of the regular classroom teacher to help students to learn subject matter and/or skills that are required for scheduled lessons and to provide meaningful instruction for assigned classrooms.
* Reports to school office at beginning of school day to pick up required materials/schedule of classes and at the end of the school day to return materials. Follows sign out procedures as prescribed by the principal.
* Carries out a program of study prescribed in the lesson plans left by the classroom teacher.
* Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
* Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and objectives as indicated in the lesson plans for the lessons, units, or projects assigned.
* Employs instructional methods and materials that are most appropriate for meeting lesson objectives.
* Maintains a neat and orderly classroom. Straightens chairs, tables, clears chalkboard, etc.
* Takes attendance in accordance with school procedures.
* Indicates to students at beginning of class the basic expectations for behavior in the class in accordance with school district policies.
* Insures that the students are never left unattended in the classroom.
* May perform duties usually required of absent teacher such as lunchroom duty, hall monitoring, etc.
* Knows emergency evacuation routes for the classrooms assigned.
* Procedures for referring students who are disciplinary problems.
* Knows school procedures and regulations.
* Performs other related duties as directed by principal
* All interested individuals must have experience.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
* National BCI Clearance
* One year of working with children
Title: Substitute Teacher
Class: Substitute Teacher
Work Type: CONTRACT
Ref. No.: 1183994-7
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (CT\MA\RI)
Contract Contact: CT/MA/RI Careers
Office Email: InfoNE@precisionhr.net
Office Phone: 860-756-5626
Office Address: 101 Centerpoint Drive, Suite 102, Middletown, CT 06457
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.