Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Date Posted: 03/06/2019
Category: Public School
Education: Bachelors Degree
Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
We are looking for a multiple Substitute Teachers throughout the Pittsburgh, PA area.
* In the absence of the classroom teacher, is responsible for providing instruction and managing the learning environment.
* The substitute teacher reports to the principal or designee at the location to which they are assigned.
* Day to day job duties of a substitute teacher are determined by the classroom teacher or his/her designee, as they may vary depending upon the changing needs of the classroom(s), student(s), and/or school district. Substitute teachers of any capacity are subject to daily reassignment, depending on the needs of the day. The substitute teacher must comply with the duties outlined by the classroom teacher, principal or designee.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Experience working with children with behavioral challenges, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and/or autism
* High School Diploma or its equivalency
* Ability to complete and pass clearances: FBI, Child Abuse (ACT 126), and Criminal
* Must be able to produce current medical/health documents including: physical examination, Tuberculosis/TB Skin Test, CPR, and First Aid Level 2 certification
Title: Substitute Teacher
Work Type: CONTRACT
Ref. No.: 1183712-11
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (WPA)
Contract Contact: Pitt Careers
Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: 600 North Bell Avenue, Building 2, Suite 240, Carnegie, PA 15106
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.