Location: Austin, TX 78704
Date Posted: 03/08/2019
Education: HS Graduate/GED
Precision Human Resources is seeking a Maintenance Coordinator in Austin, TX.
* Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* The Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for facilities and equipment management including building maintenance, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, garbage/recycling management, painting, water and sewage management, and exterior grounds maintenance.
* Additionally, the position supports client services though donation acquisition as well as furniture procurement, installation, and maintenance for offices, residential facilities and client apartments.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* Valid Texas Drivers License
* High School Diploma/GED
* Been a licensed driver for the last three years
* Have not had any major violations in the last 3 years (DWI, vehicular homicide, reckless driving, drugs or leaving the scene)
* Have not met a maximum of 1 moving violation in the last 3 years in combination with one at fault accident
* Have not met a maximum of 2 moving violations in the last 3 years with no at-fault accidents
* Have not met a maximum of 2 at-fault accidents in the last 3 years with no moving violations.
* 3 years related experience
* Experience/skills in basic household and commercial maintenance
* Experience/skills in light plumbing, electrical, and vehicle maintenance
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, and ability to use search engines
* Frequently required to work at elevated heights such as ladders
* Frequently lift/move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift/move up to 100 pounds
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* AU Learning Center - FREE Online Classes
Title: Maintenance Coordinator
Work Type: CONTRACT
Ref. No.: 1188689-1
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (PA)
Contract Contact: PA Careers
Office Email: email@example.com
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: 950 East Haverford Road, Suite 100C, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.