Location: Dravosburg, PA 15034
Date Posted: 03/13/2019
Education: Bachelors Degree
We are currently hiring Building Substitute Teachers for the Middle school and Homeville elementary in West Miffflin. Building Substitute Teachers are guaranteed pay every day that school is open!
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for these day to day substitute positions at the West Mifflin School District. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
* The pay rate Sub Teachers is $100/day
* Paid on a weekly basis.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* In the absence of the classroom teacher, provide instruction and manage the learning environment.
* Review and implement regular teacher's routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
* Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
* Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
* Perform other duties as directed by school administration
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Clearances must be current (within one year): PA State Criminal History Record, Child Abuse Report, and FBI Criminal History Report.
* Valid PA Teaching Certification for substitute teachers
All interested individuals must have experience. If you are interested or know someone interested please contact us at 888-416-4338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title: Building Substitute Teachers – West Mifflin School District
Work Type: CONTRACT
Ref. No.: 1180634-21
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (PA)
Contract Contact: PA Careers
Office Email: email@example.com
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: 950 East Haverford Road, Suite 100C, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.