Location: Bethel Park, PA 15102
Date Posted: 03/15/2019
Education: Bachelors Degree
We are currently looking for Building Substitute Teachers for Bethel Park School District. Building Substitute Teachers are guaranteed pay every day that school is open!
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for daily substitute positions at the Bethel Park School District. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed, and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
* Paid on a weekly basis
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* In the absence of the classroom teacher, provide instruction and manage the learning environment.
* Review and implement regular teacher's routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
* Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
* Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
* Perform other duties as directed by school administration
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Clearances must be current (within one year): PA State Criminal History Record, Child Abuse Report, and FBI Criminal History Report.
* Valid PA Teaching Certification for substitute teachers
If you are interested or know someone who may be, please contact us at (888) 416-4338 or email Info@precisionhr.net.
Title: Building Substitute Teachers – Bethel Park School District
Work Type: CONTRACT
Ref. No.: 1180625-23
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (PA)
Contract Contact: PA Careers
Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: 950 East Haverford Road, Suite 100C, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.