Location: Chesterfield, NJ 08515
Date Posted: 03/15/2019
Category: Public School
Education: HS Graduate/GED
Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
We are currently looking for multiple Substitute Para Professional/Instructional Assistant for Chesterfield Elementary School 2018/2019 School Year.
* Pay Rate is $13.18/hr
8:25am to 3:25pm
* To assist the classroom teacher to ensure that the student's IEP is fully implemented by working with the individual and small groups of students to provide the, with instructional, physical and emotional assistance and support as needed to gain optimum benefit from the district's education program.
* Take care of physical needs of the special education pupil, which may include putting on and taking off outwear, moving students from room to room, and assistance in using the lavatory.
* Work with individual instruction and works with small groups of students, under the supervision of the teacher, to reinforce material initially introduced by the teacher
* Assist pupils with various projects, crafts and curriculum tasks.
* Engage children in conversation to encourage language development.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a High School Diploma and 48 college credits
* Supportive approach to learning, especially when dealing with students with developmental problems, emotional problems, or learning disabilities.
* DPE FBI Thru Morphtrack
* TB Test within the last 6 months
Title: Substitute Paraprofessional
Work Type: CONTRACT
Ref. No.: 1183711-12
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (NJ)
Contract Contact: NJ Careers
Office Email: InfoNJ@precisionhr.net
Office Phone: 888-773-7803
Office Address: One Woodbridge Center, Suite 512, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.