Location: Willingboro, NJ 08010
Date Posted: 03/15/2019
Education: Bachelors Degree
Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
We are looking for a Special Education Teacher to teach in a private school setting in South Jersey for students with behavioral disabilities.
* Educate children diagnosed with a number of academic and/or behavior disabilities.
* Manage paperwork for each student: create, update, review and file IEP information and other associated paperwork.
* Teach scheduled lessons and ensure students understand information being taught utilizing their IEP report.
* Prepare daily lesson plans.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree in Education
* NJ Teacher Certification
* NJ certification in Teacher of Student with Disabilities (preferred)
* Experience working in a secondary school setting with at-risk students (preferred)
* Full time position, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, prescription benefits and pension plan.
* Transcripts required for application
Title: Special Education Teacher - Garfield Park Academy
Work Type: CONTRACT
Ref. No.: 1184921-5
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (NJ)
Contract Contact: NJ Careers
Office Email: InfoNJ@precisionhr.net
Office Phone: 888-773-7803
Office Address: One Woodbridge Center, Suite 512, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.