Location: Chesterfield, NJ 08515
Date Posted: 03/15/2019
Category: Public School
Education: Bachelors Degree
We are seeking experienced, reliable Substitute Teachers to work per diem or an "as needed basis."
$90.00/ per day
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
In this position, you will work in the absence of regular teachers, aiding students in their daily tasks and helping ensure the understanding of the subject matter being covered.
* The substitute teacher will be required to assume all duties and responsibilities of the regular school teacher for students Preschool to 6th Grade.
* Use materials provided to attain lesson goals
* Direct the classroom, accomplishing curriculum objectives and goals outlined in the lesson plans
* Take attendance according to the procedures of the school, keep classroom and work orderly, and maintain normal classroom rhythms
* Comply with all procedures, guidelines, and policies of the school at all times
* Maintain a professional attitude in all manner of conduct with students, faculty, and parents, including a commitment to confidentiality
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* Minimum of 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university.
* New Jersey issued Substitute Teacher Certificate or a New Jersey issued Teacher Certification (CE, CEAS, or Standard).
* Ability to pass a criminal background check
* Classroom teaching experience including ability to cover daily instruction and manage classroom environment in an orderly fashion.
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for these day to day substitute positions in the South Kingstown School District. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
Title: Substitute Teachers - Chesterfield
Work Type: TEMPORARY
Ref. No.: 1186221-5
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (NJ)
Contract Contact: NJ Careers
Office Email: InfoNJ@precisionhr.net
Office Phone: 888-773-7803
Office Address: One Woodbridge Center, Suite 512, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.