Location: Washington, DC
Date Posted: 03/15/2019
Category: Charter School
Education: Associates Degree
Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
One of our clients is seeking a motivated professional to work as a Early Intervention Educator in the Washington, DC area.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
Develop and deliver curriculum founded on the center's philosophies following childcare regulations and national standards.
* Create positive learning environments including resources based on child directed learning
* Develop strategies to guide positive children's behavior
* Build good, open communication with children, families and staff.
* Ensure the learning environment is clean, hygienic and safe.
* Help develop teaching goals for the center and its teachers.'
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Child Development Associates Degree and/or CDA is required.
* Early Childhood Teaching qualifications, preferred.
* Experience working in a childcare setting.
* Fantastic organizational and teamwork skills.
* Sound written and verbal communication skills.
* A good understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Title: Early Intervention Educator
Work Type: TEMPORARY
Ref. No.: 1186489-3
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (PA)
Contract Contact: PA Careers
Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: 950 East Haverford Road, Suite 100C, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.