Location: Marblehead, MA 01945
Date Posted: 03/15/2019
Category: Education K12
Education: Bachelors Degree
Precision Human Resource Solutions' (PHRS) mission is to create staffing solutions that help districts focus their energy on the provision of quality education for their students, which in turn strengthens our families and communities.
One of our clients is seeking a Special Education Teacher in the Marblehead, MA area.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
This small, public school serves grades 4-8, has excellent administration and a supportive team environment. The ideal applicant is a person who is an involved member of the educational team, enjoys interacting with students and colleagues, brings his/her best to each day, and is committed to helping every child achieve his/her highest potential. Activities for this position include the following:
* Supporting educational needs of individual students
* Working with students who are performing below grade level, is required
* Developing Individual Education Plans - IEP
* Experience working with middle school children in an educational setting
* Working with under-performing students
* Working in a collaborative effort with co-workers
* Inclusion experience, including competence in curriculum modification
7:30 am to 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday
$35.00 - $45.00 per hour
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* BA required, Master's preferred.
* 1 year experience in the field or related preferred.
* MA Certification in Special Education is required.
* 3 references.
* DESE license - Moderate, that includes the grades 4-8
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Title: Special Education Teacher
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1187147-3
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (MA-D)
Contract Contact: Contract Submit MA
Office Email: MAContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: 233 Needham Street, Suite 512, Newton, MA02464
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.