Location: Suffolk, NY
Date Posted: 03/15/2019
Education: High School Diploma
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is a nationwide staffing leader in school-based therapy and special education services, and we are dedicated to making a positive difference in every student’s life.
One of our clients is seeking a Residential Aide to provide service in the Suffolk County, NY area.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide support that will enhance individuals' quality of life.
* Implement specialized programs in areas of communication, socialization and behavior management.
* Assist with and teach independent living skills.
* Assist with activities of daily living and personal self-care such as toileting, eating, grooming, bathing and dressing.
* Accompany participants to various community activities.
* Maintain cleanliness of homes and ensures a healthy living environment for participants.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma or GED Required
* Minimum of 1year experience working with the Developmentally Disabled population.
* Additional experience in the principles and application of Applied Behavior Analysis is an advantage.
* Updated PPD
* OPWDD Clearances
* Clean Drug Screen
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health .
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
We provide the best therapy and education professionals to every student entrusted to us so that they can become confident communicators, skilled learners, and be ready to take on their world with a smile. After all, there is a child behind everything we do.
Title: Residential Aide
Class: Direct Care Support
Work Type: CONTRACT
Ref. No.: 1189198-1
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (NJ-D)
Contract Contact: Contract Submit NJ
Office Email: NJContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: One Woodbridge Center, Suite 512, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.