Location: Coraopolis, PA 15108
Date Posted: 04/12/2019
Category: Public School
Education: HS Graduate/GED
Precision HR Solutions, Inc., focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
We are the contracted provider for daily substitute positions at the Moon School District.
We are seeking Long-Term Substitute Custodians
WEEKLY COMPENSATION & HOURS
* 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* Set up cafeteria tables and chairs daily
* Remove trash/waste from kitchen and cafeteria on a daily basis
* Thoroughly sweep and mop kitchen and cafeteria floors on daily basis
* Maintain cleanliness and organization of all janitorial closets
* Miscellaneous duties as needed and determined by the location manager
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* All candidates must have experience
* Clearances must be within one year: PA State Criminal History Record, Child Abuse Report, and FBI Criminal History Report.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to read labels to ensure proper chemical usage
* Ability to lift 40 Lbs
All interested individuals must have experience. If you are interested or know someone interested please contact us at 888-416-4338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title: Long-Term Substitute Custodian – Moon School District
Work Type: CONTRACT
Ref. No.: 1180632-23
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (PA)
Contract Contact: PA Careers
Office Email: email@example.com
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: 950 East Haverford Road, Suite 100C, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.