Location: Nashville, TN
Date Posted: 04/12/2019
Category: Education K12
Education: Bachelors Degree
Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
We are looking for 5th-8th grade teachers needed for English, Math, Science and ELL/ESL subjects in the Nashville, TN area.
* School hours are 7:15 AM-4:15 PM Monday-Friday.
Full time availability required.
* Maintain ongoing curriculum evaluation and development to meet the needs of students.
* Review teacher lesson plans and provide feedback to promote effective instruction.
* Provide teaching instruction and services to students.
* Work with school administration to provide constant and ongoing professional development focused on improving alignment and delivery of the curriculum to increase student success and close performance gaps.
* Work with teachers and administration to analyze student data, diagnose instructional needs and identify research-based instructional strategies to close achievement gaps.
* Collaborate with other faculty in delivery of appropriate instructional approaches, working to serve the various learning styles.
REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATION
* Bachelor's degree
* Experience teaching in a public or private setting
* State of Tennessee teacher's certificate.
* Subject specific endorsement required
Work Type: CONTRACT
Ref. No.: 1185226-6
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (NJ)
Contract Contact: NJ Careers
Office Email: InfoNJ@precisionhr.net
Office Phone: 888-773-7803
Office Address: One Woodbridge Center, Suite 512, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.