Precision Human Resource Solutions' (PHRS) mission is to create staffing solutions that help districts focus their energy on the provision of quality education for their students, which in turn strengthens our families and communities.
One of our clients is seeking a Social Worker
to provide services in the Cambridge, MA area.SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Conduct psychological assessments, testing and diagnostic examinations of students for the purpose of recommending courses of action or corrective procedures to maximize learning and overcoming psychological issues.
* Conduct individual or facilitative group therapy for students whose diagnosed problems would benefit from behavior modification or differentiated instruction.
* Assist with the identification and placement of all types of exceptional students.
* Coordinate with administrators and other teaching staff members to ascertain individual student's abilities and needs, including students with special needs, and familiarize stakeholders with psychological services.
* Attend PPT meetings as needed for students with special needs.
* Serve as a resource and consultant on mental health and child psychology, conduct in-service programs as requested.
* Serve as ready resource to students to provide counseling that will lead each student to increased personal growth, self-understanding, and maturity.REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a Master's degree
* School Psychologist Certification
* Ability to complete and pass clearances: FBI, Child Abuse, and Criminal
* Minimum 1 year of experience working with children - particularly in a school-based settingADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Compensated on a weekly basis
* Flexible schedule: increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
- LMSW LIC MASTERS SOCIAL WORKER
Social Worker - Clinical
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (MA-D)
Contract Submit MA
233 Needham Street, Suite 512, Newton, MA02464
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.