Location: Burlington, MA
Date Posted: 05/10/2019
Education: HS Graduate/GED
Precision Human Resource Solutions' (PHRS) mission is to create staffing solutions that help districts focus their energy on the provision of quality education for their students, which in turn strengthens our families and communities.
Our client is seeking a motivated professional to work as a Special Education Paraprofessional/Floater in the greater Burlington area.
* Monday- Friday: usually 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Consistently assist with implementation and execute IEP's.
* Float between elementary schools in the Burlington school district..
* Communicate observations, student needs, and concerns to BCBA or lead classroom teacher.
* Direct students on daily routines, and behavior chains.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Experience working with children diagnosed with autism (ASD) or other special needs
* ABA Experience a plus.
* Ability to interact and communicate with a variety of staff and parents in a professional manner.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Associates Degree preferred
* CORI Background Check
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Title: Special Education Paraprofessional
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1189008-6
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (MA-D)
Contract Contact: Contract Submit MA
Office Email: MAContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: 233 Needham Street, Suite 512, Newton, MA02464
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.