Location: Tewksbury, MA 01876
Date Posted: 06/07/2019
Category: Public School
Education: HS Graduate/GED
We are looking for full time as well as Substitute Para Professionals/ Teachers Aides for the TEWKSBURY SCHOOL DISTRICT
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for these day to day substitute and full time positions at Tewksbury School District. Precision HR focuses on enhancing the quality of children's educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Understand special needs of disabled children
* Provide support appropriate to the student's abilities
* Provide hands-on assistance with ADLs, (Activities of Daily Living- toileting, changing, etc.).
* Work independently the student(s) as directed by the special education or general education teachers.
* Manage student behavior
* Establish and maintain supportive and cooperative environment with school personnel, parents, and students.
* Complete tasks/assignments within established time lines.
* Recognize when there is an unusual condition or situation and have the ability to seek assistance when necessary and appropriate, using sound judgment.
* Adhere to safety practices.
* Communicate with diverse groups
The usual and customary methods of performing the job's functions require the following physical demands: significant lifting, carrying, pushing and or pulling,(no more than 50lbs without assistance.); some climbing, (no higher than 2 feet off the floor.); significant stooping, kneeling and or crawling and significant fine finger dexterity. This job is performed under minimal temperature variations.
Term of Opportunity:
This is a ten,(10) month school calendar,(180 school days and up to 5 professional development days.). Days and hours coincide with those of the students.
Title: Full time and Substitute Paraprofessionals-Tewksbury
Work Type: TEMPORARY
Ref. No.: 1185791-10
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (CT\MA\RI)
Contract Contact: CT/MA/RI Careers
Office Email: InfoNE@precisionhr.net
Office Phone: 860-756-5626
Office Address: 101 Centerpoint Drive, Suite 102, Middletown, CT 06457
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.