Location: Fox Chapel, PA
Date Posted: 06/07/2019
Category: Public School
Education: HS Graduate/GED
We are currently hiring paraprofessionals for Fox Chapel School District.
We are the contracted provider for daily substitute positions with Fox Chapel School District.
Precision HR Solutions, Inc focused on enhancing the quality of children's educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed, and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
* The pay rate is $11/hour
* Paid on a weekly basis
* Assist the classroom teacher to ensure that the student's IEP is fully implemented by working with the individual and small groups of students to provide the, with instructional, physical and emotional assistance and support as needed to gain optimum benefit from the district's education program.
* Take care of physical needs of the special education pupil, which may include putting on and taking off outwear, moving students from room to room, and assistance in using the lavatory.
* Work with individual instruction and works with small groups of students, under the supervision of the teacher, to reinforce material initially introduced by the teacher
* Assist pupils with various projects, crafts and curriculum tasks.
* Engage children in conversation to encourage language development.
Title: Paraprofessionals - Fox Chapel
Work Type: TEMPORARY
Ref. No.: 1193622-2
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (PA)
Contract Contact: PA Careers
Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: 950 East Haverford Road, Suite 100C, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.