Location: East Patchogue, Ny, NY
Date Posted: 06/21/2019
Education: High School Diploma
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is a nationwide staffing leader in school-based therapy and special education services, and we are dedicated to making a positive difference in every student’s life.
One of our clients is seeking a Teachers Aide in the East Patchogue, NY area.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Maintain the established routines and procedures of the school and classroom where assigned.
* Establish and maintain order in the classroom.
* Maintain a classroom environment conductive to effective learning.
* Diligent work ethic, must be self-motivated, take the initiative, and able to think critically and problem solve
* Collaborate with teachers, administration and parents/guardians
* Maintain confidentiality of all information.
* Perform other related duties as assigned by program/building administrator(s) in accordance with school
policies and practices.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma or its equivalent (minimum).
* A minimum of 6 college credits within 1 year of starting this opportunity is required.
* Minimum of one year experience working as a Teacher's Aide/Paraprofessional/One-on-One Aide with children.
* NY Department of Education fingerprinting
* Must maintain active status of the Level I certificate once attained.
* Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
We provide the best therapy and education professionals to every student entrusted to us so that they can become confident communicators, skilled learners, and be ready to take on their world with a smile. After all, there is a child behind everything we do.
Title: Teacher's Aide
Work Type: CONTRACT
Ref. No.: 1189201-6
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (NJ-D)
Contract Contact: Contract Submit NJ
Office Email: NJContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: One Woodbridge Center, Suite 512, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.