Location: Boston, MA 01945
Date Posted: 07/12/2019
Category: Education K12
Education: Bachelors Degree
Precision Human Resource Solutions' (PHRS) mission is to create staffing solutions that help districts focus their energy on the provision of quality education for their students, which in turn strengthens our families and communities.
One of our clients is seeking a Special Education Teacher in Boston and surrounding areas.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
Activities for this position include the following:
* Supporting educational needs of individual students
* Working with students who are performing below grade level, is required
* Developing Individual Education Plans - IEP
* Experience working with middle school children in an educational setting
* Working with under-performing students
* Working in a collaborative effort with co-workers
* Inclusion experience, including competence in curriculum modification
Monday through Friday during school hours
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* BA required, Master's preferred.
* 1 year experience in the field or related preferred.
* MA Certification in Special Education is required.
* 3 references.
* DESE license - Moderate, that includes the grades 4-8
Title: Special Education Teacher
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1187147-13
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (MA-D)
Contract Contact: Contract Submit MA
Office Email: MAContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: 140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 02494
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.