Location: Boston, MA
Date Posted: 08/02/2019
Category: Direct Care Services
Education: HS Graduate/GED
Precision Human Resource Solutions' (PHRS) mission is to create staffing solutions that help districts focus their energy on the provision of quality education for their students, which in turn strengthens our families and communities!
Our Client is seeking a Residential Aide to work in Boston, MA.
* All Shifts Available!!
* Provide support that will enhance individuals' quality of life.
* Provide personal care management to individuals with autism and other intellectual and developmental disabilities.
* Perform light household duties and assist clients with daily functional activities including but not limited to meal preparation.
* Dispense medication as directed.
* Transport individuals throughout the community.
* Effectively train staff on appropriate processes and procedures.
* Understand the process and implement personal management skills in relation to the world of work.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* 1 year experience working with persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities
* Valid Driver's License
* Ability to complete and pass clearances: FBI, Child Abuse (ACT 126), and Criminal
* Must be able to produce current medical/health documents including: physical examination, Tuberculosis/TB Skin Test, CPR, and First Aid certification
* Experience in community based residential programs (preferred)
* Compensated on a weekly basis.
* Will assist in obtaining: Criminal Clearance, TB/Physical, and CPR/First Aid.
* No placement fees or commitment to sign-up.
* Increase or decrease your schedule as needed: choose assignments that best fit your schedule.
* Placements within a diverse network of client facilities.
* Work with our caring staff to expand your "Professional Profile".
Title: Residential Aide
Class: Residential Aide
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1183064-29
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (MA-D)
Contract Contact: Contract Submit MA
Office Email: MAContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: 140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 02494
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.