Hartford, CT 06106
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. is seeking Customer Service Representatives to work in a call center environment. The assignment is working with Capitol Region Education Council (CREC) in Hartford, CT. Monday thru Friday 32 ½ hours or more. Assignment with paid Training starts July 15, 2019 until October/November.
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing parents, schools and transportation providers with transportation needs. With the ability to work in a heavy call volume environment.SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* Serve as a customer service representative to parents and school districts with transportation needs
* Process transportation change requests
* Process transportation complaints from parents and school
* Work as a liaison between parents, schools and transportation providers
* Resolve issues to ensure safe and timely transportation
* Maintain records for the transportation department including student roster, route sheets, transportation changes, alternate schedules, accident reports, database etc.
* Assist with Choice, (K-3) students when their parents fail to meet them at the bus stop
* Assist the director and manager of transportation as needed
* Adherence to all school, district, state, and Board of education regulations, law and policies pertaining to duties, conduct, confidentiality, security, and ethics.Hours:
Two shifts are available, you may indicate which works better for your schedule but it is not a guarantee.
5:00 am - 12:00 pm
12:00 pm -7:00 pm
Mandatory overtime as needed during peak times
Saturdays, as required during peak periodsRate of Pay:
$11.00 per hour
Employee of the Month
Customer Service Representative- CREC
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (CT\MA\RI)
Office Email: [email protected]
101 Centerpoint Drive, Suite 102, Middletown, CT 06457
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.