Location: Lexington, MA 01731
Date Posted: 08/07/2019
Category: Education K12
Education: HS Graduate/GED
Precision Human Resource Solutions' (PHRS) mission is to create staffing solutions that help districts focus their energy on the provision of quality education for their students, which in turn strengthens our families and communities.
One of our clients is seeking a Teacher's Assistant in the Lexington, MA area.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
The schools environment consists of an excellent engaging administrative and team oriented staff. Activities for these positions include the following:
* Support educational needs of students.
* Assist with classroom instruction.
* Substitute for teachers in classrooms.
* Supervisory duties, administrative documentation.
* Strong communication skills.
* Positive energy
* Team player
Monday - Friday during school hours
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
* Associates Degree or Higher preferred
* Previous experience working with children in an education environment
* 3 References
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Walk ins are WELCOMED!!
Between the hours of 12-5
Monday - Fridays
Our New Address is:
140 Gould Street, Ste. 230
Needham MA 02494
Title: Teacher's Assistant
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1186712-4
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (MA-D)
Contract Contact: Contract Submit MA
Office Email: MAContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: 140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 02494
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.