Clinton, MA 01510
Our client is seeking a several motivated professional to work as a Special Education Paraprofessional teacher
in the Clinton area. HOURS
* Monday- Friday: School HoursSUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* The Special Education Paraprofessional will perform the necessary duties to assist in the planning and implementation of a program for the regular/special needs / non verbal children in classrooms.
* Support educational needs of students.
* Assist with classroom instruction.
* Substitute for teachers in classrooms.
* Supervisory duties, administrative documentation.
* Strong communication skills.
* Positive energy
* Team playerREQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Associates Degree preferred
* CORI Background Check
* Experience working with children in an educational environment (1 year preferred).
* Working and managing small groups of children.
* Working in a collaborative effort with co-workers.
Special Education Paraprofessional
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (MA-D)
Contract Submit MA
Office Email: [email protected]
140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 02494
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.