Location: Sharon, PA
Date Posted: 09/13/2019
Category: Public School
We are currently hiring Substitute Nurses for the Sharon City and Sharpsville Area School Districts for the 2019-2020 school year.
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for daily substitute potions for the these Districts. Precision HR is focused on enhancing the quality of children's educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed, and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
* The pay rate for Nurses at Sharon City is $100/day and $85/day at Sharpsville
* Paid on a weekly basis
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Certified School Nurse provides, monitors, and promotes a wide range of health, wellness, and emotional support to students, including but not limited to:
* Administering First Aid, CPR/AED, and authorized health treatments in accordance with established procedures to students, staff, and persons on school grounds.
* Completing injury or accident reports for hurt students or staff
* Maintaining confidentiality at all times
* Registered Nurse (RN) License
* Clearances must be (within one year): PA State Criminal History Record, Child Abuse Report, and FBI Criminal History Report
* Current First Aid/CPR
All interested individuals must have experience. If you are interested or know someone interested please contact us at 888-416-4338 or email email@example.com.
Title: Substitute School Nurse Openings
Work Type: TEMPORARY
Ref. No.: 1200263-3
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (WPA)
Contract Contact: Pitt Careers
Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: 600 North Bell Avenue, Building 2, Suite 240, Carnegie, PA 15106
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.