Coraopolis, PA 15108
We are currently hiring Building and day to day Substitute Teachers for the Cornell School District for the 2019-2020 school year. Building Substitute Teachers are guaranteed pay each day the school is open!COMPANY OVERVIEW
Precision HR Solutions, Inc., focuses on enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
We are the contracted provider for daily substitute positions with Cornell School District.WEEKLY COMPENSATION
* $85 to $95/daySUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* In the absence of the classroom teacher, provide instruction and manage the learning environment.
* Review and implement regular teacher's routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
* Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
* Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
* Perform other duties as directed by school administrationREQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* All candidates must have experience
* Valid PA Teaching Certification for substitute teachers
* Clearances must be within one year: PA State Criminal History Record, Child Abuse Report, and FBI Criminal History Report.
All interested individuals must have experience. If you are interested or know someone interested please contact us at 888-416-4338 or email [email protected]
Building and Daily Substitute Teachers – Cornell School District
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (PA)
Office Email: [email protected]
950 East Haverford Road, Suite 100C, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.