Lexington, MA 01731
Precision Human Resource Solutions' (PHRS) mission is to create staffing solutions that help districts focus their energy on the provision of quality education for their students, which in turn strengthens our families and communities.
One of our clients is seeking a Teacher's Assistant in the Lexington, MA area. SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
The schools environment consists of an excellent engaging administrative and team oriented staff. Activities for these positions include the following:
* Support educational needs of students.
* Assist with classroom instruction.
* Substitute for teachers in classrooms.
* Supervisory duties, administrative documentation.
* Strong communication skills.
* Positive energy
* Team playerHOURS
Monday - Friday during school hoursREQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
* Associates Degree or Higher preferred
* Previous experience working with children in an education environment
* 3 ReferencesWalk-ins are welcome
between the hours of 12pm to 5pm: Mondays through FridaysNEW ADDRESS
140 Gould Street, Suite. 230
Needham, MA 02494
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (MA-D)
Contract Submit MA
Office Email: [email protected]
140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 02494
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.