Burlington, MA 01803
Our client is seeking a strong Teachers assistant to work at one of their schools in the lexington/Burlington/Bedford MA. area. HOURS
Monday - Friday during school hours.SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
The school's environment consists of an excellent engaging administrative and team oriented staff. Activities for these positions include the following:
* Support educational needs of students.
* Assist with classroom instruction.
* Substitute for teachers in classrooms.
* Supervisory duties, administrative documentation.
* Strong communication skills.
* Positive energy
* Team playerREQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Associates Degree preferred
* CORI Background Check
* Experience working with children in an educational environment (1 year preferred).
* Working and managing small groups of children.
* Working in a collaborative effort with co-workers.
Special Education Teachers Aide
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (MA-D)
Contract Submit MA
Office Email: [email protected]
140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 02494
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.