OPEN FULL TIME PRESCHOOL PARAPROFESSIONAL WITH ABA EXPERIENCE POSITIONS FOR 2019/2020 School Year!
Precision HR Solutions, Inc. is currently looking for Full time Para Professionals/Instructional Assistants with ABA experience for Chesterfield Elementary School.
These positions are for the 2019/2020 School Year. JOB DESCRIPTION
Assisting the classroom teacher to ensure that the student's IEP is fully implemented by working with the individual and small groups of students to provide the, with instructional, physical and emotional assistance and support as needed to gain optimum benefit from the district's education program.
* Communication and language
* Social skills
* Play and leisure
* Motor skills
* Assists in taking care of physical needs of the special education pupil, which may include putting on and taking off outwear, and changing diapers.
* Assists with individual instruction and works with small groups of students, under the supervision of the teacher, to reinforce material initially introduced by the teacher
* Engages children in conversation to encourage language developmentCOMPENSATION
Pay Rate is $15.00 /hr.
Hours are 8:25am to 3:25pm
Job Type: Full-timeREQUIREMENTS
* Minimum of a 48 college credits.
* Supportive approach to learning, especially when dealing with students with developmental problems, emotional problems, or learning disabilities.
* Fingerprints done through the department of education.
* TB Test within the last 6 months
Interested candidates please contact Cassandra Coakley at 732-362-4531 or [email protected]
Full Time Paraprofessional - Chesterfield
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (NJ)
Office Email: [email protected]
One Woodbridge Center, Suite 512, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.