New Brighton, PA
We are currently hiring for a School Nurse to cover a Maternity Leave at New Brighton Area School District.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Precision HR Solutions, Inc is the contracted provider for daily substitute potions for the New Brighton Area School District.Precision HR is focused on enhancing the quality of children's educational experience by helping school systems provide highly skilled, committed, and caring education professionals to the classroom and support functions.
Maternity Leave starting around October 1, 2019 through November 27, 2019 potentially could be longer. We are open to Nurses who can cover some of the days a week or the entire leave of absence. COMPENSATION
* The pay rate is $25/hr for RN and $18/hr for LPN
* Paid on a weekly basisSUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Certified School Nurse provides, monitors, and promotes a wide range of health, wellness, and emotional support to students, including but not limited to:
* Administering First Aid, CPR/AED, and authorized health treatments in accordance with established procedures to students, staff, and persons on school grounds.
* Completing injury or accident reports for hurt students or staff
* Maintaining confidentiality at all timesREQUIREMENTS
* Registered Nurse (RN) License or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
* Clearances must be (within one year): PA State Criminal History Record, Child Abuse Report, and FBI Criminal History Report
* Current First Aid/CPR
All interested individuals must have experience. If you are interested or know someone interested please contact us at 888-416-4338 or email [email protected]
School Nurse Opening for Maternity Leave
Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (WPA)
Office Email: [email protected]
600 North Bell Avenue, Building 2, Suite 240, Carnegie, PA 15106
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.