Location: Melrose, MA
Date Posted: 10/11/2019
Category: Education K12
Education: HS Graduate/GED
Our Client is seeking ECE Certified Teachers. We have many opportunities available, and we are looking for several qualified candidates. If you have a EEC- Infant/Toddler or Preschool Teaching certificate we highly recommend you apply today.
* Develop schedules and enforce daily routines.
* Maintain a safe and stimulating child development environment.
* Provide age appropriate supervision and discipline.
* Create and execute lesson plans on a weekly basis.
* Maintain open communication with parents and family.
Locations: Boston, Natick, Westborough, Watertown, Melrose and Braintree
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Two years of experience
* Teaching certification
* Early Childhood Development experience
* Positive and welcoming attitude
* Good communication
* Able to lift up a child up to 30lbs
* Knowledge of state requirements and laws
* Valid driver’s license
Walk-ins are welcome between the hours of 12pm to 5pm: Mondays through Fridays
140 Gould Street, Suite. 230
Needham, MA 02494
Title: ECE Teachers
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1200764-7
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (MA-D)
Contract Contact: Contract Submit MA
Office Email: MAContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: 140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 02494
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.