Location: West Brookfield, MA 01585
Date Posted: 10/11/2019
Category: Direct Care Services
Our Client is currently looking to fill a role of Direct Support Specialist in your area.
Are you looking to supplement your primary job with additional income?
Perhaps you need a flexible work schedule and would only like to work 8-24 hours per week?
Or you looking to work 40 hours a week but need the flexibility to choose your days / hours.
The Direct Support Specialist provides direct care and skill training for all assigned individuals in a residential program, to promote the highest level of independence and satisfaction in their daily activities.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Hands on direct personal care with adults with developmental disabilities and mental health and/or medical challenges
* Implementing goal oriented and varied programming in a supportive setting within a team of dedicated professionals
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma or GED. Minimum of one year experience working with intellectually and/or developmentally disabled adults or health care setting.
* Self-motivated team player with a positive, energetic and professional demeanor. Solid verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to communicate and write in English. Compassionate, creative and able to work well with individuals with diverse needs.
* Ability to maintain First Aid/CPR and other certifications as required.
* Must possess a valid driver's license
Title: Residential Aide
Class: Direct Care Support
Work Type: CONTRACT
Ref. No.: 1202976-2
Company: Precision Human Resource Solutions, Inc. (MA-D)
Contract Contact: Contract Submit MA
Office Email: MAContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 888-416-4338
Office Address: 140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 02494
About Us: Registering on the PrecisonHR.net website portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment by either party. You are under no obligation to proceed. When and if opportunities become available, you will be contacted. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal PHRS entity.